Happy Birthday To Me: Wise and Fine at 39!
Mar 07, 2021
I’ve learned some important lessons in the last year. This was my first experience of a "COVID Birthday". It was a great time to reflect on what I learned about myself and where I want to be next year. I want to approach the last year of my 30s with wisdom, humility and boldness. Lessons learned include:
- My story and my experience have value to others
- I have a point of view that is based on education AND lived experience
- I have zero interest in showing up in a space and not being able to be myself.
- Calm and grace under pressure are remarkably valuable
- There are opportunities in front of me every day to give and serve
- I can’t have it all