Practical Workplace Tips: Learn About Yourself to Succeed at Work
Jan 16, 2020
If you haven't listened to episode #50 on Life Design with Lauren Lambrecht, please go back and take a listen. It's a great foundation for this week's episode!
Knowing what your priorities and drivers are at work, as well as your communication preferences is critical if you want to succeed and feel fulfilled. In today’s episode, Donielle helps you explore key questions including:
- What type of work do you love doing?
- What team structure do you prefer?
- What type of work do you hate doing?
- What is good for you to keep doing regardless of how much you like it?
- Do you care about the mission of the organization that you work for?
- What are 2-3 specific things you are trying to get out of this position/role/season of your career?
- What are your key drivers for working?
- Which personality/communication style assessment have you taken previously or do you plan to take this year?
Want the free guide that Donielle walks through in the podcast episode? Click below to get your free Strengths and Assessment Guide.