12 Lessons from 12 Years of Marriage: Lessons 4-6 (Part 3)
Jan 17, 2019
(photo credit: Lawrence Neeley)
In this series (4 episodes) I am sharing key lessons that I wish I had known when we first got married as well as some lessons that can only be learned along the way to building a healthy and strong and vibrant marriage.
In this episode, I focus on the following lessons:
- Lesson 6: Like is a feeling. Love is an action.
- Lesson 5: It will be the things you don’t plan for that determine the success of your relationship
- Lesson 4: Great sex is a by-product of a great marriage (not the other way around)
If you didn't listen to Part 1 or Part 2, with lessons 7-12, check them out:
- Lesson 12: Change Yourself. Don't try to change your husband.
- Lesson 11: Being vulnerable helps you be understood
- Lesson 10: Cheerleading is a skill you must learn
- Lesson 9: You have to advocate for yourself.
- Lesson 8: Kids are a gift from God, but shouldn’t be the center of your entire world
- Lesson 7: My interests are my interests and so are yours
Tune into the episode to hear specific examples for each of these lessons and learn how you might apply them to your own marriage.